“Everything is connected”, they say and it stands true even when the Return on Investment(ROI) & School Management Software is concerned. Both of these share a deep-rooted interconnection between each other. Well, it might sound philosophical at first stance, but in reality, it’s rational and more than that - financial, too! AEDU can say it for the fact after being adopted by 300+ schools nation-wide, in just a few months from its launch.
Let us share the prime factors of a School Management Software that can help in raising the ROI. Something that derives from our very own experience and interactions with the 300+ schools that we are associated with, today!
A Penny Saved Is A Penny Earned!
Each one of us searches out for cheaper and better options to get the work done. Cost-effectiveness is the smart way of increasing the bank balance, apart from the obvious sources of earning. School management software is a tool that helps one in having a wealthier return on investment in several direct and indirect ways. And smartly cutting down on a lot of costs is one of them. Let us see how does a school management software contribute to ROI by effectively cutting down the cost of various expenses.
- The requirement of piles of registers and stationery items will almost be brought down to nil since all such administrative job will be done by the software. This will lead to the saving of the money spent on such daily-extensive expenses.
- All the complex tasks of the management are also made easy by the software, which cuts down on the huge amount of expenses spent on them. This helps in diverting those funds to better the infrastructure & functioning of the school like digital classrooms and modern equipment.
- Since a lot of things get digitised, the need for man-power also reduces. This ultimately saves on their salary expenses, along with easy-functioning of those tasks done over just a click.
Time is Money!
Since ages, it has been believed that time is money. But it never was so much relevant as it is today. In the fast-paced lives of today’s age, one can not at all afford to waste on their time. In such a situation, the wastage of time can cost a lot for something that’s the fundamental base of human grooming - i.e. education. Hence, the time saved by the school management software is no less than money earned.
- The basic concern of every parent is the quality of education for their kids, over everything else. And when the school opts for a management system, the teachers can easily cut-down on their headache-like daily administrative work and hence focus more on teaching, with even more dedication. This works as the non-monetary ROI, which lasts long.
- The administrator’s digitised approach also keeps the parents updated with every single detail about their kid’s fees, class-schedules, upcoming events, et al. This gives them the leverage of not rushing down to the school for every single query, saving the time of both - the administration as well as the parents. And this again works in favour of school!
- No system can be void of errors, but digitising the tasks surely cuts down on all the frequently occurring man-made errors. This brings the system, even more, closer to accuracy, and who doesn’t get attracted to perfection? Especially, when it’s about the future of their kids!
Reputation as ROI!
What stands above the brand image is reputation/goodwill. A school management software surely comes with several reasons to add up to the institute’s reputation. And reputation, my friend, is one such return on investment that exceeds all other monetary and non-monetary types of ROI. Let us share a few major ones with you!
- Immediate and up-to-date updates sent to a parent about their kids’ activity in school earns the institute a return like no other. And this earning is of the sense of belonging and trust in the institute.
- Change in staff will no more take the tasks and everything around it haywire. Which will furthermore lead to a streamlined functionality of the institute, resulting in building the reputation of the institute in the mind of the parents!
- Since all the activities and tasks are digitally streamlined, even the departments will function smoothly with each other. And this will again lead to strengthening the reputation of the institute.
All in all, the return on investment of the school management system is quite high. Also, because it’s the need of the hour. Also, because it’s the smart way of doing things!