How School Administration Software Helps Mitigating Data Management Problems of Schools?
For the schools, to work efficiently and safely, it is imperative to have the right kind of data available in a secure manner. Within the school itself, data has wider applications. It can be utilized to discover early student interventions, attendance management, and to carry out actionable organizational decisions. Therefore, collecting just data is not enough. The schools must find out the way to manage the data effectively and utilize it in facilitating improvements in the productivity and performance of the students as well as staff.
This has imposed great challenges for the schools to successfully secure, protect, and manage ever-growing data. To overcome the challenges of data and productivity, many educational institutes are investing heavily in student database management system.
How smart school software can help simplify data management in schools?
The days are gone when the administration department and faculties in school were using spreadsheets and roasters to collect, track, and analyze the data of students. Today, e-school management systems and digital education have provided ease of collecting and managing educational data. By implementing education management software India, the educational institutes can easily overcome data management problems and leverage from the benefits like:
- Ease of accessing data anytime, anywhere! As per the survey of teachers and students, it is found that 26% of faculties are still lacking the support to access data on time. With the help of school administration software, many schools have managed to provide centralized data access to everyone, i.e. students, parents, administrators, and staff. The teachers or faculties need to get instant access to the information they require to assess the student’s performance and grading.
- Ease of collecting and managing student information. Right from the attendance, assignments, grades, reports, and achievements, the e-school management system allows educational institutes the benefit of collecting and managing enormous data of students.
- Assisting in admission management. One of the biggest pain points for educational institutes is the lack of support to manage the admission data. Student database management systems can be programmed to various activities, such as storing admission form details, processing admission documents, scheduling interviews, and so on. This greatly reduces the overhead of the staff to manage and track physical documents.
- Capture staff data with ease. The educational institutes not only manage the student data, but they are required to collect and manage their staff data as well. Managing such staff details is a basic function available in any free school ERP software. Such school administration software is capable to manage various staff details including leaves, salary, increments, deductions, and so on.
- Upload and manage homework data! Another way through which smart school software can help managing data is by enabling the students to upload or submit their assignments or homework notes, project data, and more. Such tools can be customized to integrate the support of uploading images, videos, and other attachments in the form of data. This would help faculties and students to easily manage and track their assignments and homework without any hassle.
- Get rid of worry about question paper leakage! It is frequently observed that some of the educational institutes fail to maintain the integrity of the exam papers. Since the majority of the educational institutes deal with a physical examination, many times papers leaked. This results in the rescheduling of the exam and additional costs for printing and resources. On the other hand, education management software India helps to maintain exam paper integrity on the go. The schools can maintain the exam data virtually at the cloud location and can give access to the authorized personnel from the administration department. It becomes easy to manage exams efficiently!
- Robust report management. For any educational institute, combining data from different departments and generate reports is a major pain point. It is a time consuming and error-prone process. Using student database management system helps educational institutes combine data from the different departments, manipulate it, and generate useful reports on the go.
- Helps improving consistency in the data. Since the data from different departments are uploaded in a central repository, it becomes very easy for the organizations to maintain consistency and quality in the data collected.
- Improved productivity. This is another benefit of having school administration software in place. Since all the data collection and processing is automated, the faculties and staff can focus more on other organizational activities. Moreover, such applications often validate the data provided by the user, which in the end eliminates the need of validating data manually and achieve high-quality data available to carry out other operations on.
Not only this, having smart school software in place, the educational institutes can also leverage from improved library functions, transport, and zero-paperwork to carry out the administrative activities. Incorporating education management software India not only smoothen the operations in the educational institutes but also help them overcome risks and manual overhead of maintaining educational data of different departments.
Want to know how you can secure your educational data and turn it into useful insights for better decisions? Get in touch with our experts to know more about the benefits of FREE school ERP software.